Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) Duration 104 weeks
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) is intended to prepare students or recognise and develop existing workers who are performing a range of administrative based roles in a business environment. This qualification is transferrable across many industries, as it teaches transferrable business skills. Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of business management roles.
Pathways from the qualification
Further training pathways from this qualification may lead Associate, or Bachelor Degree level qualifications
- Students must be over 18 years of age. International students must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have completed Australian AQF Level 5 (Diploma) or higher. Or Equivalent of a three (3) year bachelor’s degree. However, applicants must have a demonstrated capacity in learning, reading, writing, oral and numeracy competencies to Graduate Diploma of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF). This will be tested prior to enrolment in the qualification.
- Have successfully completed Advanced Diploma Level
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old).